Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

DURING LOCKDOWN

                                            DURING LOCKDOWN:>

Today was a very cloudy and windy morning, the sky was grey, but still it was a beautiful day! I woke up late at 10:00 to do my school work and I tried to catch up. I laid my school work out and set my nanas google meeting because she didn't know how. I started my work and worked very hard to catchup and complete different tasks. 

I had a few breaks and learning was super fun and it comforts me!

I practiced my addition maths and I found it quite easy! I did only half of it so I could save some tomorrow. When i finished all my work I watched StoryOnline and drew this picture I am holding. This picture is of Alma and a duck. I got the idea of drawing these two characters from the 'how to draw' link.

 I really enjoyed My homework because it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Laura. Great to see you applying yourself so well to your learning and I'm pleased to learn that it comforts you. What a good idea to draw Alma and a duck from the 'how to draw' link and a very good drawing too, I might add. What's your plan for today?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.