Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

My family getting free food parcels!

Yesterday we went to Otara to pick up our free food parcels, I was so excited! It was a long drive but we got use to it. When we got to Otara we saw that the line was very long. My aunty's best friend's brother was working there giving out the free parcels.  Waiting in line we were very bored so my aunty played some cool music and recorded me while I was dancing. It took seconds, minutes, and HOURS!! Finally we were the next one to get our food parcels which took a long time. I call my aunty's bestfriend friend aunty because they are very close. Her younger brother came with a clip board, my aunty and him were laughing and talking. He opened our boot and put two heavy boxes and three bags with veges and fruits in it. When we got home we gave one box and bag to my aunty's bestfriend. Our cupboard was so full when we put the food in and we put veges in the fridge and fruits in the basket near our eating table. 

Our family was very happy and we also got more masks. 

By Laura <3

4 comments:

  1. I am so pleased you were able to pick up a food parcel, Laura. It turned into quite an interesting journey, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Laura, what a great idea to spend the long wait for your parcels into a fun excursion. If I remember right, you are a pretty good dancer. Did you use the moves you learned at our Hip-Hop lessons last year? Catlin, our dance teacher, was really amazing at Hip-Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, Yummy food. Daniel here, What did you get ? It must have been tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its was just veges and fruit and other thing that people need like sanitiser and masks and other things but yea<3

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.