Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

My Auntie braids my hair!

                                 My Auntie braids my hair!!

One night my favourite aunty asked me if she could braid my beautiful hair, but she said it would really hurt! I said "yes" so she started from the top of my hair. The first one was ok but when she did the second one I WAS HURTING IN PAIN!!! It felt like a bully of mine was pulling my hair so HARD that my hair would all come off but, it didn't! A lot of time went past and it felt like ages! finally she finished one side so i looked in the mirror and i was so shocked because it looked so nice and magnificent on me! My aunty asked me if i wanted to braid the other side of my hair. I still said yes and even though it hurt I just wanted to braid my hair. The other side was just like the other side but 10 TIMES WORSE!!! My eyes were teary and red but at least it was almost finished! When I finished I looked 10 times better than I looked before! I was very happy and i show my nana who said it was gorgeous and beautiful! After that I watched a movie with my aunty and went to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, you and your family are really coming up with fun things to do during lockdown. You have got beautiful hair, as I have told you before. I can see why your aunty is so loved by you - great that you can do things together. Even though it was painful, do you think you would braid your hair again? It would be great to see a picture of the final masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.