Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

During LOCKDOWN

During LOCKDOWN

Today I was woken up at 7.00 in the morning by my aunty to go for a walk. She said to ask my Nana if she wanted to come with us and she said yes.We brushed our teeth, got ready and off we went.  I was wondering where were we walking too but I just had you wait and see. I was excited and my right leg was aching and it felt like my leg had fallen asleep. The sun hasn't rose yet and it was pretty chilly outside. 

As we were walking, my aunty was ahead of us and stopped at a path on our left and she started walking down that track. The path was filled with beautiful tall trees and lots of nature. It was quite long and the cool morning breeze made me feel relaxed too. 

When we got out of the path I saw a beautiful ocean on the opposite side from us. We saw other people walking who had umbrellas because it was starting to spit and this freaked me out because we weren't home yet and the clouds were turning grey.

Finally, ww were almost home with my aching leg and I felt very happy about this. When we got to the drive way, we stretched our legs and it felt very good. We all got in,  had some water and cooled ourselves down. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to do early in the morning when we have the energy to observe a new day dawning. You have described how you felt and the walk you went on. Have you try to go walking most of the days during Lockdown?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.