Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Fudge Pudding

                                              Fudge Pudding from Mrs Agnew.

At dawn I was shopping for ingredients for a desert called fudge pudding that Mrs Agnew gave us the recipe for. There was a few things to buy because it was a simple desert and I was so excited! My aunty and I went to the supermarket to get the ingredient and the excitement made me so hot I had to take off my super warm jacket I was wearing.

I put some blue gloves and started to grease butter on the casserole. I realised that I put too much butter on the casserole so I got some paper towels and wiped some off. It was super fun to make, following the recipe that Mrs Agnew gave me. When we finished putting all the ingredients in we poured the coffee over the mix that was inside the casserole. As soon as we finished we put the fudge pudding in the oven and put the timer on for 40 minutes. 

We doubled the recipe so we could feed our whole family. The fudge tasted so good and we did whipped cream using the electric beaters. I enjoyed the pudding, it was fantastic and a master piece of mine!



2 comments:

  1. Laura, I am so pleased to see that you are organising your day around doing things for others. Your family would have loved to know that you had prepared a delicious dessert for them. You have a very kind aunty to offer to help you buy all the ingredients. I love how the family obviously likes the inside section of the dessert - I think my family would have done the same. Is this a recipe you would keep and try again, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, your Fudge Pudding looks absolutely delicious! What a scrumptious, yummy way to bring the family together with a pudding made by you and your aunty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.