Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

We move in Our New House!


My Family moved to a new house and everybody was so excited to sleep too! My brother and I was amazed at the house and were very happy and glad. Our  super old house was so old and my aunty had been living there for 29 years and me.. MY WHOLE LIFE!!! My aunty moved in when she was just 2 and we were also sad because there were so many memories while growing up in that old fella house. We never expect to move and our new house is so modern and gigantic!! we were all jubilant.


2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you and your family, Laura. It is hard moving from a home that you have spent a lot of time in and enjoyed so many memories with loved ones.
    Your new home does look gigantic and inviting and in no time at all, I bet you'll have many more happy memories together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, Daniel here, I didn't move houses but I renovated mine. That looks nice

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.