Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

The best day with my Auntie

 The best day with my Auntie


One Friday my Aunty and I went to the pools early one morning. As we got there we waited for my friend and my friend's mum.


Ten minutes later we saw my friend’s car and waved at them because they didn’t see us. I didn’t know my friend’s brother was coming with them because I thought he was staying with their dad.


My friend and I were both excited to go to the wave pools. As soon as we got inside we had to pay a man at the counter. Suddenly my friend’s mum realised she had forgotten her card to pay. She told my friend to please go check in the car so she went to get it. My friend couldn’t find it and her mum asked the man if she can do paywave on her phone.


Later we went to change in the changing room. My friend had rainbow togs and she had goggles. But I had boring things like a singlet and shorts. We asked my Mum and Aunty if we could go to the wave pools right now. They said yes and we were excited so we went for a few dives. My friend always won in the dive challenge. 


My friend said if we wanted to go down the slide but we were scared. So we got brave and went anyway. As I went up, I realised I was scared of heights. When we got to ride my friend went on top and I was at the bottom when the green light was on.


 After about two hours of swimming and diving, we were very tired but so happy. It was the best day of my life and I hope we can go again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.